Media files for P. Kittel workbook

Come here to read our policies, ask questions, make suggestions, or find out the latest news about the B-Hebrew forum.
Andrew Koltsov

Media files for P. Kittel workbook

Post by Andrew Koltsov »

Koltsov Andrew:

Greetings to all. I may have an unusual request for this forum. I apologize in advance. I am currently taking a Biblical Hebrew course using P. Kittel's textbook. I use scanned files. It is not right. But I have no other option. I would love to buy a textbook from my hands for $20, but there is no such possibility in our country now. I would like to find media CDs for this tutorial. Anyone can help me?
Jason Hare

Re: Media files for P. Kittel workbook

Post by Jason Hare »

I don’t know anything about this workbook or files associated with it. What country are you working from? I’ll look around and see what is available, if anything. What makes you think that there are media files associated with the text?
Jason Hare
Tel Aviv, Israel
The Hebrew Café
יוֹדֵ֣עַ צַ֭דִּיק נֶ֣פֶשׁ בְּהֶמְתּ֑וֹ וְֽרַחֲמֵ֥י רְ֝שָׁעִ֗ים אַכְזָרִֽי׃
ספר משלי י״ב, י׳
Jason Hare

Post by Jason Hare »

Is this the book that you’re talking about? I see that the Google Books entry says that there are CDs available for the text. Perhaps this is what you mean.

Where are you taking the course? Is it online? Does the facilitator not provide some kind of pronunciation guidance?
Jason Hare
Tel Aviv, Israel
The Hebrew Café
יוֹדֵ֣עַ צַ֭דִּיק נֶ֣פֶשׁ בְּהֶמְתּ֑וֹ וְֽרַחֲמֵ֥י רְ֝שָׁעִ֗ים אַכְזָרִֽי׃
ספר משלי י״ב, י׳
Andrew Koltsov

Post by Andrew Koltsov »

Good day. I'm from Russia. Yes, It's the same tutorial. I found scans of the textbook online. The second edition has a media access code on the Yale publisher's website.

media content: Disc 1: Readings, Cantillations, and Conjugations Disc 2: Sing Praises! Disc 3: These are the Words

https://yalebooks.yale.edu/book/resourc ... ource=4054

Unfortunately there is no way to go to the sites to buy the book. I have the keys to the textbook as well as an additional volume

I went through 34/55 lessons in five months + 10/55 lessons from the additional volume.
Last edited by Andrew Koltsov on Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Koltsov

Post by Andrew Koltsov »

I have no problem reading. I want to look at these materials from the standpoint of teaching methods.