Lee Moses

Please introduce yourself here, if you haven't already.
Forum rules
Members will observe the rules for respectful discourse at all times!
Please sign all posts with your first and last (family) name.
Lee Moses

Lee Moses

Post by Lee Moses »

I am a Gospel preacher in northeast/north central Arkansas, where I have been located for the past 9+ years. I have been privileged to have a year and a half of formal Hebrew study between a preacher training school and a university graduate program as I worked on my MA in Biblical Studies. Otherwise, my Hebrew background largely comes from self-study. I also have a music degree from the University of North Texas (Go Mean Green!).

I have subscribed to B-Hebrew for several years, but rarely actively participated in discussions. I think this format will be better, and I hope to be a more active participate in the future.
Lee Moses

Re: Lee Moses

Post by Lee Moses »

To the gentleman who sent me a PM, thank you for the kind welcome. As a new registrant, I am apparently not authorized to send PMs myself.
Kirk Lowery
Site Admin

Re: Lee Moses

Post by Kirk Lowery »

Moses,

Yes, you are correct: as a newly registered member you are not permitted to PM. You remain a newly registered member until you have posted three times and the posts have been approved by the moderator. This is an anti-spam measure. After that, you are permitted to PM.

Hope this helps.
Kirk E. Lowery, PhD
B-Hebrew Site Administrator & Moderator
blog: https://blogs.emdros.org/eh