Shalom from Nashville, TN

Please introduce yourself here, if you haven't already.
Forum rules
Members will observe the rules for respectful discourse at all times!
Please sign all posts with your first and last (family) name.
caspianrex

Shalom from Nashville, TN

Post by caspianrex »

Hi y'all...

I don't know why it took me so long to find this forum; I've been a member of the similar B-Greek forum for a few years. But for the past several years, I've tried to self-study Hebrew, usually with little success. Generally, I learn a tiny bit of vocabulary, and no grammar, and then give up for awhile. I'm hoping to remedy that situation, and hoping this B-Hebrew forum will help me achieve that goal.

Good to be here...

Best,
Cory Howell
Nashville, TN
Kirk Lowery
Site Admin

Re: Shalom from Nashville, TN

Post by Kirk Lowery »

Welcome in! This is certainly the place to find resources and people who share your interest in biblical Hebrew.

I've been wondering if we ought to have some sort of "Reading" subforum, where we read text on a schedule, perhaps different threads for beginning, intermediate and difficult texts...it's something that B-Greek does...
Kirk E. Lowery, PhD
B-Hebrew Site Administrator & Moderator
blog: https://blogs.emdros.org/eh
S_Walch

Post by S_Walch »

Kirk Lowery wrote:I've been wondering if we ought to have some sort of "Reading" subforum, where we read text on a schedule, perhaps different threads for beginning, intermediate and difficult texts...it's something that B-Greek does...
I like this idea very much. Will hopefully bring in more people (other than the six of us who seem to post the most :lol:) to ask questions :)
Ste Walch
caspianrex

Post by caspianrex »

I love the idea of a Reading subforum, because I really need to move beyond simply reading individual words and learning a tiny bit about nouns!

:)