Shameless plug for my dictionary

A place for members to share information and news about books, software, and websites of interest.
Forum rules
Members will observe the rules for respectful discourse at all times!
Please sign all posts with your first and last (family) name.
kwrandolph

Shameless plug for my dictionary

Post by kwrandolph »

Dear Fellow Students of Biblical Hebrew:

I just completed and sent to those who want it the latest bi-annual update to the dictionary I’ve been writing. It’s free for personal use and research, I’m getting no renumeration for it, therefore I don’t think the moderators will object for this plug. This bi-annual update is more aggressive than the previous few in that I’ve tried to give all Bible references for every word used fewer than six times in Tanakh. And in the process, I’ve found that I needed to revise the glosses to several entries.

This is the dictionary I use and quote from during discussions on this list. It also includes a short grammar as an addendum. So you can use this dictionary to get my answers to word questions that may come up on this list.

If you are not getting my dictionary and would like to be added to the list to receive it, please indicate off list at my b-hebrew mailing address at kwrandolph on the mailing server gmail.com.

Karl W. Randolph.